MESA Review of Middle East Studies
Current Issue: Summer 2012, Volume 46, No. 1
(Click here for 46-1 Table of Contents)
The Review of Middle East Studies is MESA’s journal of review, appearing twice a year (Summer and Winter) with essays and approximately 100 reviews of books, audiovisuals, music, and software per issue, as well as the annual presidential address and MESA’s financial statement. MESA policy has established the focus of RoMES as the state of the craft in all fields of Middle East studies.
Any business regarding your subscription should be addressed to: email@example.com; you can always reach the editorial office of the Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View tables of contents of previous issues:
- Winter 2011, Volume 45, No. 2
- Summer 2011, Volume 45, No. 1
- Winter 2010, Volume 44, No. 2
- Summer 2010, Volume 44, No. 1
- Winter 2009, Volume 43, No. 2
- Summer 2009, Volume 43, No. 1